Saturday, September 15, 2012

Wish The Pain Would Go Away 2

Hey boo, seems i cant post as many lines in one go as i would like.
So i stood there and blew the bubbles and i tried to not cry and that was so so so hard not to.
I think i am going to start living in my imagination so i dont jave to be hurt and lose all those that are gone again, what do you think boy?
I was just thinking about the bathtimes of mine that you had invaded i will never forget the one that you dropped a muddy tennis ball into my bath, i threw it down the stairs and you came running back with it and dropped it in the bath and started drinking my water, you also used to like having your face washed with a flannel.
Do you remember coming up onto the sink and helping me wash up? i used to say common then bud help me wash up and you would stand on two legs tail wagging on the sink for awhile.

The last week of your life i knew something wasnt right when i cooked you didnt come and stand at the kitchen door you didnt want to know, you didnt want to walk down the stairs or get up but you didnt refuse you just got up, i am so so sorry baby i thought you just had a tummy bug please forgive me and i will write to you soon, love you with all my heart,

Love you boo boo
x x x  x

No comments: